No Wireless Connectivity To Finish Your Job Immediately
If you want to own the Canon printer without wireless connectivity, the best choice for you is The Canon PIXMA MG2550S. This printer has designed used white color for the good color. The white room is a nice place for this printer of the PIXMA MG series.
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer|
Incredibly basic display of LED is used by Canon PIXMA MG2550S to know about error messages or status conditions. You will need a handbook to make sense of anything message you’re being given.
Also related: Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Driver Download
Printer Key Features
- Print, Scan, and Copy
- USB Connectivity
- LED display for basic control panel
- Premium Quality Printers
- Photo Software
Ink Cartridges of Printer
- Canon CL-546XL with average 3.4p per page up to 400 pages for Black and 300 pages for Tri-colour
- Canon CL-546 with average 7.0p per page up to 180 pages for Black and Tri-colour
- Canon PG-545XL with average 3.4p per page up to 400 pages of Black and 300 pages for Tri-colour
- Canon PG-545 with average 7.0p per page up to 180 pages for Black and Tri-colour
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver or software
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG2550S driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MG2550S driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver or Software
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG2550S driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer driver and click “Uninstall/ Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA MG2550S Full Driver and Software for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550S MP Drivers for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550S XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550S CUPS Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550S ICA Driver for macOS Catalina 10.15/ macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5/ OS X Lion v10.7.5||Download|