Another Multi-Function Colour Printer of Canon PIXMA MG Series
Many people need to fast print the report of their office. Canon PIXMA printer with the MG3051 Series is the solution when you need it. This printer device has many features such as Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, and Cloud.
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer|
The Canon PIXMA MG3051 was compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating System. It means makes it easy to have drivers when many people need them. You can download it on this page with one click, and the drivers will move on your computer device.
Also need: Canon PIXMA G4410 Download Driver
- Colour print, scan, and copy
- Single-sided printing
- Wi-Fi and Google Cloud Print
- 4800 x 600 dpi
The Advantages of Printer
- Print, scan and copy with an affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT app
- Print from your favorite cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Get creative with Easy-PhotoPrint+
Ink Cartridges of Printer
- Standard Ink Cartridge PG-545 (Black)
- Standard Ink Cartridge CL-546 (Colour)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridge PG-545XL (Black)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridge CL-546XL (Colour)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG3051 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MG3051 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Uninstall Printer Driver?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG3051 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show a pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA MG3051 Full Driver and Software for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 MP Drivers for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 CUPS Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 ICA Driver for macOS Catalina 10.15/ macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5/ OS X Lion v10.7.5||Download|