Canon iX 7000 has a relatively large print resolution that reaches 4800 dpi, with a resolution of that dimension, this printer will create the print quality that is extremely sharp as well as colorful and also does not fade quickly. In addition, the printer machine is capable of publishing photos for records as much as A3 +. As well as also another advantage had by the Canon PIXMA iX series is a very rapid image printing process as well as is also efficient in printing borderless 4x6 photos in just 44 secs.
|Canon PIXMA iX7000|
Canon iX7000 Key Features
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Print
- Up to 8.1ipm Colour Print
- Up to 10.2ipm Mono Print
- 20 Sheet Input Tray
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
Canon iX7000 Ink Cartridges
Sets of ink cartridges
- Compatible Canon 5 Colour PGI-7 & PGI-9 Ink Multipack (PGI-7BK/9PBK/C/M/Y) with 660 photos (black), 565 pages, 850 photos (cyan), 845 photos (magenta), and 560 photos (yellow) of 82ml
- Genuine 5 Colour Canon PGI-7 & PGI-9 Ink Multipack - (PGI-7BK/9PBK/C/M/Y) with 660 photos (black), 565 pages, 850 photos (cyan), 845 photos (magenta), and 560 photos (yellow) of 82ml
Black ink cartridges
- Compatible Black Canon PGI-7BK Printer Cartridge (1.4p per page - 565 pages of 25ml)
- Genuine Black Canon PGI-7BK Ink Cartridge (2.6p per page - 565 pages of 25ml)
Photo black ink cartridges
- Compatible Photo Black Canon PGI-9PBK Printer Cartridge (1.1p per photo - 660 photos 10 x 15cm of 15ml)
- Genuine Photo Black Canon PGI-9PBK Ink Cartridge (2.1p per photo - 660 photos 10 x 15cm of 15ml)
Cyan ink cartridges
- Compatible Cyan Canon PGI-9C Printer Cartridge (0.9p per photo - 850 photos 10 x 15cm of 14ml)
- Genuine Cyan Canon PGI-9C Ink Cartridge (1.6p per photo - 850 photos 10 x 15cm of 14ml)
Magenta ink cartridges
- Compatible Magenta Canon PGI-9M Printer Cartridge (0.9p per photo - 845 photos 10 x 15cm of 14ml)
- Genuine Magenta Canon PGI-9M Ink Cartridge (1.6p per photo - 845 photos 10 x 15cm of 14ml)
Yellow ink cartridges
- Compatible Yellow Canon PGI-9Y Printer Cartridge (1.3p per photo - 560 photos 10 x 15cm of 14ml)
- Genuine Yellow Canon PGI-9Y Ink Cartridge (2.4p per photo - 560 photos 10 x 15cm of 14ml)
- Genuine Clear Canon PGI-9 Ink Cartridge (0.9p per page - 1,635 pages of 19.1ml)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000/ NT/ Me/ 98/ 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also, update: Easy Way to Install Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver
How to Install Canon iX7000 Driver and software?
Installation Steps for WindowsFor your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iX7000 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon iX7000 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the PIXMA iX7000 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OSDownload the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Canon iX7000 Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for WindowsEnsure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon iX7000 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iX7000 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the PIXMA iX7000 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA iX7000 XPS Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA iX7000 Mini Master Setup for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA iX7000 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA iX7000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (macOS 10.15 Catalina or all)||Download|
|Canon Universal Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|