The PIXMA GM2050 Mono inkjet printer low-cost, high-range printing. The 3 containers, which do not need to be pushed for re-filling, enable the ink tank to be filled with black ink, offering you a series of approximately 18,000 black-and-white web pages in uncompromising top quality at low cost. With a large ability of 350 sheets of plain paper, divided into the 250-sheet front cassette as well as the 100-sheet back paper feeder, you can print basically without disturbances. You can likewise conserve paper with this Canon automatic two-sided printing.
|Canon PIXMA GM2050 Printer|
The black pigment ink attends to professional-looking, pin-sharp records, and also the high printing rate of 13 ISO-pages per minute supports your efficiency. Remote printer tracking with the Administration Details Base (MIB) makes certain that your office printers function efficiently by keeping an eye on the ink level, usage, as well as the status of your Canon PIXMA GM2050 printer all over.
If you're not fussed regarding printing in color as well as wish to maintain your printing expenses reduced, the Canon PIXMA GM2050 could be right up your street. This mono inkjet printer has ink containers that you re-fill with provided bottles, meaning it is extremely inexpensive to run. That alone will not make the Best Purchase, however. See whether this printer makes the grade in this Canon printer.
See also: Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver
The Printer Key Features
- Ink Cartridge Costs 0.2p per mono page
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi Print
- USB, Network & Wireless
- Up to 13ppm Mono Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Rear Tray
The Toner Cartridges
Black ink cartridges
- Genuine Canon GI-50PGBK Black Ink Bottle with 0.2p per page to 6,000 pages of 170ml
Colour ink cartridges
- Compatible High Capacity Tri-Colour Canon CL-541XL Ink Cartridge with 5.0p per page to 400 pages of 15ml
- Genuine High Capacity Tri-Colour Canon CL-541XL Ink Cartridge with 6.6p per page to 400 pages of 15ml
- Genuine Tri-Colour Canon CL-541 Ink Cartridge with 13.0p per page to 180 pages of 8ml
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA GM2050 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the PIXMA GM2050 inkjet printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA GM2050 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the PIXMA GM2050 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon TS204 inkjet printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download the Canon PIXMA GM2050 printer driver for macOS or Windows Operating System, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA GM2050 Full Driver and Software for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64 or later||Download|
|PIXMA GM2050 Drivers for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Server 2008 R2 x64/ Server 2012 R2 x64||Download|
|PIXMA GM2050 Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|