Some printers clean their print heads if you print just occasionally. This makes use of ink that never gets to the paper. The PIXMA MX495 used just 19% more ink when printing occasionally, with the printer turned off between usages, compared to printing the exact same variety of pages in one go. This means ink usage is fairly economical compared to the majority of various other inkjet printers we've examined, as well as black message as well as colour prints work out less expensive than average therefore.
Also need: Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX495 Printer Key Features
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Print
- USB & Wireless
- Up to 4.4ipm Colour Print
- Up to 8.8ipm Mono Print
- 100 Sheet Input Tray
- 20 Sheet ADF
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- 33.6Kbps Fax
Canon PIXMA MX495 Cartridges
- Genuine Canon PG-545/CL-546 Ink Multipack CMYK (180 Pages)
- Genuine Canon PG-545 Black Ink Cartridge (180 pages)
- Genuine Canon CL-546 Colour Ink Cartridge (180 pages)
- Genuine Canon CL-546XL Colour Ink Cartridge (300 pages)
- Genuine Canon PG-545XL Black ink Cartridge (400 pages)
Canon PIXMA MX495 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver and software for Canon PIXMA MX495?
Installation Steps for WindowsFor your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX495 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX495 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OSDownload the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MX495?
Uninstallation Steps for WindowsEnsure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX495 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX495 Full Driver and Software for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MX495 MP Drivers for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MX495 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA MX495 CUPS Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|
|PIXMA MX495 ICA Driver for macOS Catalina 10.15/ macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5/ OS X Lion v10.7.5||Download|