Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Specifications
Print Head / Ink
Number of Nozzles
Total 6,144 nozzles
Y/M/C/PC/PM/Gy/Bk/LGY each 768 nozzles x 8)
Maximum Printing Resolution
Maximum Printing Resolution 4800 (horizontal)1 x 2400 (vertical) dpi
Print Speed: Photo（11"x14" image on A3+ with Border)2
Colour/PT-101: approx.1 m 30s
Black/PT-101: approx.2 m 55s
Maximum Printable Paper Size
Top Tray (width)
Top Tray：322.2 mm（12.7 inch, Borderless Printing：329 mm（A3+）（13 inch）
Manual Feed (width)
Manual Feed：323.4mm（12.7 inch, Borderless Printing：329 mm（13 inch）
Custom (length) 990.60mm (bordered)
Borderless Printing Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm
Top margin: 3 mm, Bottom margin: 5 mm/ (Sizes other than Letter or Legal or Square 5" Left/Right margin): each 3.4 mm (LTR/LGL: Left: 6.4 mm, Right: 6.3 mm) Square 5”
Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 6.0mm
Recommended Top/Bottom margin for Fine Art Paper : each 25mm LTR: Left: 6.4 mm, Right: 6.3 mm, Sizes other than Letter Left/Right margin): each 3.4 mm
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName:Windows Printers and Multifunction
Release date: 20 August 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.104.22.168
Release date: 03 December 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.