Canon PIXMA TR4650 Specification
Specifications in detail
Model Numbers: PIXMA TR4650
Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax & Cloud
Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2
Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL)
Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm3
Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.4 ipm4
Photo Print Speed: Borderless 4" x 6" (10x15cm): Approx. 65 seconds5
First-Print-Out Time: Mono: 11 sec (ready/simplex)6
Colour: 19 sec (ready/simplex)7
Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 4" x 6" (10x15cm), 5" x 7" (13x18cm), 8" x 10" (20x25cm))
Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - Plain Paper)
Cartridges and Yields
Standard Ink Cartridges
Optional XL Ink Cartridges
Cartridge Yield (Plain Paper)
A4 color documents printing8
Black: 180 pages
Colour: 180 pages
XL Cartridge Yield (Plain Paper)
A4 color documents printing9
Black XL: 400 pages
Colour XL: 300 pages
Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501)
High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon Red Label Superior (WOP111)
Canon Oce Office Colour Paper (SAT213)
Restickable Photo Paper (RP-101)
Magnetic Photo Paper (MG-101)
Greeting Card (manufactured by Avery and RedRiverPaper)
Maximum Paper Input
Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) or 20 sheets (photo paper)
ADF: A4, LTR: 20 Sheets, LGL: 5 Sheets
*Please refer to the online manual for a detailed list of paper load limits, which will vary depending on media type and page size selected.
Front Tray: A4, A5, A6, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6" (10 x 15 cm), 5"x7" (13 x 18 cm),
8"x10" (20 x 25 cm), Envelopes (DL, COM10)
[Custom size] width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm
ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
Front Tray: Plain Paper: 64 g/m² - 105 g/m² or supported genuine Canon papers
Canon paper: Max. paperweight Approx. 300 g/m² (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
ESAT/Simplex ADF (colour): Approx. 2.7 ipm12
ESAT/Simplex ADF (black): Approx. 6.4 ipm13
3 positions (Draft, Standard, High)
9 levels (automatic adjustment available, AE copy)
99 copies (max.)
Document Copying, Two-Sided Copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame erase copy (Flatbed only), ID copy
25 - 400%
Fit to page
A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5, and A4 to B5
Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour
Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard)
8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine)
300 dpi x 300 dpi (Extra Fine)
Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
Mono: approx. 3 sec.14
Colour: approx. 1 min.15
maximum 33.6 kbps (Automatic fall back)
A4, LTR, LGL
Approx. 50 pages16
Coded Speed Dialing
Max. 20 locations
Max. 19 locations
Canon PIXMA TR4650 Printer
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA TR4650 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: TR4650 series Full Driver & Software Package
Release date: 12 August 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 1.3
Release date: 01 April 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA TR4650 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA TR4650 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TR4650 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TR4650 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TR4650 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TR4650 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.