The Faster Home Printing Of Canon Printer Product
Canon printer driver has provides the driver download link or software for your Canon product. This is PIXMA MG2240 series printer, you may get available drivers on this page with the latest version. In order for to select the appropriate driver for your laptop, computer/ PC.
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer|
To complete for the maximum working of the Canon MG2240 printer. Select a correct driver which compatible with your Operating System. Such as Windows or Mac OS with versions you own, It takes up less space.
You might also need: Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer Driver
Printer Key Features
- Fast photo and document printing
- Compact All-In-One: Print/ Scan/ Copy
- Easy and efficient web printing
- Print more with optional XL inks
- My Image Garden software
- Auto power on and off settings
- App for printing photos from Facebook
Supported Ink Cartridges of Printer
- Compatible Multipack Canon PG-540XL/ CL-541XL 2 Full Sets + 1 EXTRA Black Ink Cartridge (3x 600 pages for black - 21 ml/ 2x 400 pages for colors - 15 ml) with 3.46p per page
- Compatible Colour Canon CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge (1x 400 pages - 15 ml) with 4.86p per page
- Canon CL-441 Tri-Colour Ink Cartridge with yield up to 220 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA MG2240 MP Printer Driver/ Scanner Driver Windows 10 (32bit - 64bit)/ Windows 8.1(32bit - 64bit)/ Windows 8(32bit - 64bit)/ Windows 7(32bit - 64bit)/ Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit - 64bit)/ Windows XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 XPS Printer Driver Windows 10 (32bit - 64bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32bit - 64bit)/ Windows 8 (32bit - 64bit)/ Windows 7 (32bit - 64bit)/ Windows Vista SP1 (32bit - 64bit) or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 CUPS Printer Driver macOS Catalina 10.15/ macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8/ OS X Lion v10.7||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 ICA (Scanner) Driver macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8/ OS X Lion v10.7||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 Scanner Driver macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13||Download|