Working Together with The Nice Feature of Canon Printer
The Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer for a good price from a local office supplier. This printer device offers to create and print beautiful borderless photos. Print or scan from your smartphone or tablet. It’s also connected wirelessly to make works easy from all computers in the network area.
|Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer|
You have to own the driver for this printer. Here, you can find it on this site with the download link for your Canon printer. It may get available drivers on this page with the latest version. In order for you to choose the correct Canon PIXMA MG3650 driver for Operating System on your PC or laptop.
You might also need: Canon PIXMA MG2250 Printer Driver
The Key Features
- Automatic Double-Sided Printing
- USB and Wireless
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Print
- Up to 5.7ipm Colour Print
- Up to 9.9ipm Mono Print
- 100 Sheet Input Tray
- 3GB HDD
Ink Cartridges Compatibility
- Canon PIXMA MG3650 Ink Cartridges Compatible with Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge (2.7p per page)
- Canon CL-541XL Ink for Canon PIXMA MG3650 (2.7p per page)
- Canon PG-540 for Canon PIXMA MG3650 Ink Cartridge (8.5p per page)
- Canon CL-541 Ink Cartridge (10.2p per page)
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver and software?
Installation Guide for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG3650 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MG3650 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer is ready to use.
Installation Guide for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Guide for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG3650 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
Also update: Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Driver
If you want to download a driver or software for the PIXMA MG3650 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA MG3650 Full Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG3650 MP Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG3650 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA MG3650 CUPS Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3650 Scanner Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3650 ICA Driver (Scanner) for macOS Catalina 10.15/ macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8/ OS X Lion v10.7||Download|