Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA G2510 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA G2510
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA G2510 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver Printer
General Specifications of The Canon PIXMA G2510
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA G2510
- Print Resolution, Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology, 2 Fine Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer
- Mono Print Speed, Approx. 8.8 ipm2
- Colour Print Speed, Approx. 5.0 ipm3
- Photo Print Speed, Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 60 seconds4
- Borderless Printing, Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm)
Features of The Canon PIXMA G2510
- Weight, Approx. 6.3 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H), Approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm
- Acoustic Noise Levels, Approx. 53.5dB(A)13
- Operating Temperature, 5 – 35 °C
- Operating Humidity, 10 – 90 %RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Source, AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption, Off: Approx. 0.2 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.6 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 0.6 W (scanning lamp is off), Time to enter Standby mode: 10 minutes 48 sec, Copying: Approx. 9 W14
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MG7150 Printer Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA G2510 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA G2510 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA G2510 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA G2510 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA G2510 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA G2510 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G2510 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G2510 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G2510 Full Driver & Software Package for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA G2510 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 for macOS||Download|