Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about
that. Just buy the Canon PIXMA iP1600 series. This machine will help
you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me
comfortable for every day I work my job.
Printer Key Features
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi ¹
- Print Engine 4-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridge
- Colour management Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 70 seconds (Std)
- Mono Print Speed Up to 19ppm (Max.), 13.4ppm (Std)
- Colour Print Speed Text & Graphics: Up to 16ppm (Max.), 7.8ppm (Std)
- A4 Full Page: Approx. 35 seconds (Std)
- General Features Power Source AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Approx. 1W (standby), approx. 10W (printing)
- PostScript RIP Temperature Range 5° - 35° C
- Humidity 10 - 90% RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 44dB (A) (best quality mode)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 435 x 249 x 165mm
- Weight Approx. 2.9kg
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64 -bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32- bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.00 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver and software?
- Installation Steps for Windows
- For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer is ready to use.
- Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Driver and Software?
- Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer driver and click “Uninstall/ Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA iP1600 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 for Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/ Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)/ Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista (64-bit)/ Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 for Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/ Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)/ Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista (64-bit)/ Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 for (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)/ Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)/ Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)/ Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a for macOS Big Sur 11.0/ macOS Catalina 10.15/ macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5/ OS X Lion v10.7.5||Download|