Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about
that. Just buy the Canon PIXMA iP90v series. This machine will help
you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me
comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon PIXMA iP90v
The Canon PIXMA iP90v hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
See Also: Canon PIXMA G2260 Printer Driver
Printer Functions PIXMA iP90v
- Print Resolution, Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine, InkJet 4-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles & FINE print head
Driver and Software Of Canon PIXMA iP90v
- Supported Operating System, Windows Vista / Windows XP SP1, SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4 Minimum System Requirements, Windows Vista™, XP, 2000 Professional, Me, 98 / Internet Explorer 5.0 / Pentium II 300 MHz including
- Compatible Processors / 128 MB RAM / 350 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display SVGA 800x600, Mac OS X v.10.4 / Safari /Intel processor, PowerPC G3 / 256 MB RAM / 250 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display SVGA 800x600, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.3 / Safari / PowerPC G3 / 128 MB RAM / 250 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display SVGA 800x600
- Driver Features, Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo, Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo Software Included, Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint (Windows XP/2000/Me/98 with Internet Explorer 5.0-6.x), PhotoRecord (Windows XP/2000/Me/98), Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP90v driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA iP90v driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP90v driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA iP90v Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA iP90v Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for macOS||Download|