Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about
that. Just buy the Canon PIXMA TS6340 series. This machine will help
you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me
comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon PIXMA TS6340
The Canon PIXMA TS6340 hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver
Toner Cartridges Of Canon PIXMA TS6340
- Standard Ink Cartridges,5 individual ink tanks,PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black),CLI-481BK (Black),CLI-481C (Cyan),CLI-481M (Magenta),CLI-481Y (Yellow)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges,High yield XL ink tanks,PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black),CLI-481BK XL (Black),CLI-481C XL (Cyan),CLI-481M XL (Magenta),CLI-481Y XL (Yellow)
Key Features Of Canon PIXMA TS6340
- Weight approx. 6.3kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) approx. 376 x 359 x 141 mm
- Acoustic Noise Levels approx. 44.5dB(A) 10
- Recommended Operating Environment,Temperature: 15-30°C,Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.3W,Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.9W (scanning lamp off),Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.6W (scanning lamp is off),Time to enter Standby mode: 10min 56sec,Copying: Approx. 14W
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA TS6340 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA TS6340 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TS6340 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TS6340 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TS6340 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TS6340 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA TS6340 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA TS6340 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA TS6340 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows 10 (32-bit),Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (32-bit),Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit),Windows Server 2016 (64-bit),Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA TS6340 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 for Windows 10 (32-bit),Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (32-bit),Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit),Windows 8 (64-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows 7 (64-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA TS6340 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 for macOS 11.0 (Big Sur),macOS 10.15 (Catalina),macOS 10.1(Mojave),macOS 10.13 (High Sierra),macOS 10.12 (Sierra),OS X 10.11 (El Capitan),OS X 10.10 (Yosemite),OS X 10.9 (Mavericks),OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Download|
|PIXMA TS6340 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a for macOS 11.0 (Big Sur),macOS 10.15 (Catalina),macOS 10.1(Mojave),macOS 10.13 (High Sierra),macOS 10.12 (Sierra),OS X 10.11 (El Capitan),OS X 10.10 (Yosemite),OS X 10.9 (Mavericks),OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Download|