Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about
that. Just buy the Canon PIXMA TS8351 series. This machine will help
you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me
comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon PIXMA TS8351
The Canon PIXMA TS8351 hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG6800 Printer Driver
- PIXMA TS8351 (Black)
- PIXMA TS8351 (White)
- PIXMA TS8352 (Red)
- Cloud Link
Printer Specifications Of Canon PIXMA TS8351
- Print Technology, 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, PB), ChromaLife100 inks
- Print Resolution, Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi
- Mono Print Speed, Approx. 15.0 ipm 3
- Colour Print Speed, Approx. 10.0 ipm 4
- Photo Print Speed, Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 17 seconds 5
- Borderless Printing, Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm)
- Two-Sided Printing, Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - Plain Paper)
- Direct Disc Printing, Yes
Toner Cartridges Of Canon PIXMA TS8351
Standard Ink Cartridges
- 6 individual ink tanks
- PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-581BK (Black)
- CLI-581C (Cyan)
- CLI-581M (Magenta)
- CLI-581Y (Yellow)
- CLI-581PB (Photo Blue)
Optional XL Ink Cartridges
- High yield XL ink tanks
- PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-581BK XL (Black)
- CLI-581C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-581M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-581Y XL (Yellow)
- CLI-581PB XL (Photo Blue)
Optional XXL Ink Cartridges
- High yield XXL ink tanks
- PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-581BK XXL (Black)
- CLI-581C XXL (Cyan)
- CLI-581M XXL (Magenta)
- CLI-581Y XXL (Yellow)
- CLI-581PB XXL (Photo Blue)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA TS8351 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA TS8351 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TS8351 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TS8351 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TS8351 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TS8351 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA TS8351 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA TS8351 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows 10 (32-bit)Windows 10 (64-bit)Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA TS8351 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 for Windows 10 (32-bit)Windows 10 (64-bit)Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)Windows 7 (32-bit)Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA TS8351 Driver setup package for Windows 10 (32-bit)Windows 10 (64-bit)Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)Windows 7 (32-bit)Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA TS8351 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a for macOS 11.0 (Big Sur),macOS 10.15 (Catalina),macOS 10.1(Mojave),macOS 10.13 (High Sierra),macOS 10.12 (Sierra),OS X 10.11 (El Capitan),OS X 10.10 (Yosemite),OS X 10.9 (Mavericks),OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Download|