Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA G2200 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA G2200 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA G2200 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG8250 Printer Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA G2200
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless)5, Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm5, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm5
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi8
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing3, Business Card Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden7, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 32 seconds5
- Copy Features: Standard Copy
Ink Compatibility of The Canon PIXMA G2200
- Ink Type: GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink, GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye-Based Inks
- Ink Tank & Fill Volume: GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml, GI-290 C : 70.0 ml, GI-290 M : 70.0 ml, GI-290 Y : 70.0 ml
The Scanner Canon PIXMA G2200
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)4, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)4
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode9
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit External
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Download
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA G2200 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA G2200 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA G2200 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA G2200 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA G2200 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA G2200 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G2200 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G2200 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G2200 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G2200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA G2200 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a for macOS||Download|