Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA G4400 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA G4400 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA G4400 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS8251 Driver Printer
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA G4400
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Wi-Fi + Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm2
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm3
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds4
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm)
Cartridges And Yields of The Canon PIXMA G4400
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 <PGBK>, GI-490 <C>, GI-490 <M>, GI-490 <Y>
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing5, Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing6, Colour: 2000 Photos
Scanner of The Canon PIXMA G4400
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi7
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec8
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: A4/LTR (216 x 297 mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
Copier of The Canon PIXMA G4400
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec9, sESAT: Approx. 3.5 ipm10
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame erase copy (Flatbed only), Copy job reservation, ID copy
- Copy Zoom: 25-400%, Fit to Page
- Copy Quality Settings: Draft, Standard, High
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MG7540 Printer Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA G4400 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA G4400 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA G4400 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA G4400 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA G4400 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA G4400 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G4400 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G4400 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G4400 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G4400 Full Driver & Software Package for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA G4400 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA G4400 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 for macOS||Download|