Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA G6020 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
|Canon PIXMA G6020 Printer|
See Also: Canon PIXMA G1220 Printer Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA G6020
- Print Speed (up to): First Print Out Time: Black Document: Approx. 9 Seconds / Color Document: Approx. 14 Seconds12, 4 x 6 Borderless Photo (PP-201): Approx. 45 Seconds12, Black Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 13.0 ipm12, Color Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 6.8 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi13
- Printer Features: AirPrint5, Borderless Printing3, Canon PRINT app4, Document Printing, Economy Mode Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software/app9, Google Cloud Print10, Greeting Card Printing, High Page Yield, Message In Print app11, Mopria Print Service7, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Wireless Printing6
Scanner of The Canon PIXMA G6020
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)16
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning6, Scan to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app4, Multi-Page PDF
- Color Depth: Maximum Color Scanning Bit Depth, Grayscale: 16-bit/8-bit, Color: 16-bit/8-bit Per Color
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7
Ink Compatibility of The Canon PIXMA G6020
- Ink Type: GI-20 Pigment-Based Black Ink, GI-20 Dye-Based Color Inks
- Ink Bottles & Fill Volume: GI-20 Pigment-Black Ink Bottle: 170.0 ml, GI-20 Dye-Based Color Ink Bottles: 70.0 ml
- High Page Yield: Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Pages + 2 Bonus Black Ink Bottles, Default Mode: Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Pages (Per Full Ink Bottle Set), Economy Mode: Up to 8,300 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Pages (Per Full Ink Bottle Set)
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA G6020 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA G6020 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA G6020 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA G6020 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA G6020 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA G6020 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G6020 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G6020 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA G6020 Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 for macOS||Download|