Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MP490 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MP490 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MP490 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG6852 Printer Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MP490
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds5, ESAT Black: Approx. 8.4 ipm6, ESAT Color: Approx. 4.8 ipm6
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi1, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing4, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Template Print
Scanner of The Canon PIXMA MP490
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Copier of The Canon PIXMA MP490
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds6 Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver Download
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MP490 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MP490 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MP490 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MP490 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MP490 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MP490 MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MP490 Full Driver Software Package for macOS||Download|