Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX375 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX375 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX375
- Available Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, and 30 pages ADF
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS color scanner
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2 pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)¹
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm ¹
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-540, CL-541 (Optional - PG-540XL, CL-541XL)
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 180 pages (PG-540), 600 pages (optional PG-540XL) ¹, Black: 1420 photos (PG-540), 4340 photos (optional PG-540XL) ²
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 180 pages (CL-541), 400 pages (optional CL-541XL)¹, Colour: 67 photos (CL-541), 135 photos (optional CL-541XL) ²
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101)
Features of The Canon PIXMA MX375
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): up to 30 pages
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm
- Display languages: 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB(A), When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx.1.6 W (when scanning lamp is off) (USB connected to PC), Off Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC), Copying: Approx 14 W
Copier of The Canon PIXMA MX375
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 23 sec¹, Document (ADF) sESAT: Approx. 3.4 ipm¹
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 copies
- Zoom: 25 – 400%, preset ratios, fit-to-page
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, collated copy, frame erase copy
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer Driver Download
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX375 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX375 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX375 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX375 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX375 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX375 MP Driver Ver. 1.02 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX375 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX375 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX375 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX375 Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX375 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a for macOS||Download|