Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX394 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX394 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX394 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX394
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with 30-page ADF & scan to cloud.
- What's in the box: All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Telephone cable, Setup guide, Software, and User’s manual CD
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101)
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 23 seconds¹
- sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE cartridges: Black: PG-440, Colour: CL-441
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges: Black: PG-440XL, Colour: CL-441XL
The Scanner of Canon PIXMA MX394
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Film Scanning: n/a
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹
Physical Features of The Canon PIXMA MX394
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Up to 30-sheets
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB(A)¹
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.1 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.3 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 20 W¹
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA TR8550 Driver Printer Download
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX394 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX394 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX394 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX394 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX394 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX394 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX394 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX394 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX394 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX394 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX394 Series Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 for macOS||Download|