Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX395 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX395 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS5055 Driver Printer
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX395
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with 30-page ADF & scan to the cloud.
- What's in the box: All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Telephone cable, Setup guide, Software, and User’s manual CD
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, a 4-color system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm¹
- Color Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)¹
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation only
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Direct Disc Printing: n/a
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate¹
Cartridges of The Canon PIXMA MX395
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE cartridges: Black: PG-540, Colour: CL-541
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, Black: PG-540XL, Colour: CL-541XL
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document¹, Black: 180 pages, XL Black: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, XL Colour: 400 pages
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo¹, Black: 2,465 photos, XL Black 7,560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, XL Colour: 150 photos
Physical Features of The Canon PIXMA MX395
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Up to 30-sheets
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB(A)¹
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.1 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.3 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 20 W¹
The Scanner Canon PIXMA MX395
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Film Scanning: n/a
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MG6852 Printer Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX395 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it and then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MX395 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, and the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX395 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show a pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.hapus1
|PIXMA MX395 Windows multifunction printer for Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MX395 MP Drivers for Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MX395 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA MX395 CUPS Printer Driver for macOS 13 Ventura macOS 12 Monterey macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|
|PIXMA MX395 ICA Driver for macOS 13 Ventura macOS 12 Monterey macOS Catalina 10.15/ macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5/ OS X Lion v10.7.5||Download|
|Canon Universal Printer Driver for macOS 13 Ventura macOS 12 Monterey macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|