Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX895 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX895 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX895 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG2555s Printer Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX895
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard)¹
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm¹
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y)
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 339 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 2945 pages (CLI-526BK)¹, Black: 3545 photos (PGI-525PGBK), 555 photos (CLI-526BK)²
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Cyan: 530 pages (CLI-526C), Magenta: 486 pages (CLI-526M), Yellow: 525 pages (CLI-526Y)¹, Cyan: 202 photos (CLI-526C), Magenta: 201 photos (CLI-526M), Yellow: 199 photos (CLI-526Y)²
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 sheets
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain Paper 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 300 g/m², Cassette: 64 to 105 g/m²
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm)
- Compatible Memory Cards: USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), xD-PictureCard¹, xD-picture card Type M¹, xD-picture card Type H¹, Memory Stick Micro¹, RS-MMC¹, MMCmobile Card¹, mini SD Card¹, micro SD¹, mini SDHC Card¹, and micro SDHC¹, MMC Mobile¹
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, print job queuing, print PDF from USB Flash memory
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction
Features of The Canon PIXMA MX895
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Auto Duplex up to 35 pages
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 491 x 448 x 218 mm
- Display languages: 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 45.5 dB(A), When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 11.7 kg
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 2.0 W (when scanning lamp is off) (USB connected to PC), Off Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC), Copying: Approx 23 W¹
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA TR8550 Printer Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX895 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX895 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX895 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX895 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX895 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX895 MP Driver Ver. 1.03 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX895 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX895 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX895 Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0c for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX895 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a for macOS||Download|