Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX924 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX924 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX924 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS6350 Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX924
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 ¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm ¹
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm ¹
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds (Standard) ¹
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic 2-sided printing
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (Software included)
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate ¹
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity, mobile printing, AirPrint support, printing via the internet, direct printing with 7.5cm TFT display, 2-sided printing, photo-lab quality photos, direct disc print, scan to cloud & 2-sided 35-page ADF.
- What's in the box: All-In-One printer, 5 ink cartridges, CD tray, Power cord, Telephone cable Setup guide, Software, and User’s manual CD
Features of The Canon PIXMA MX924
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): 2-sided up to 35-pages
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 491 x 396 x 231 mm
- Weight: Approx. 11.7 kg
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB(A) ¹
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.4 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 17 W ¹
- Duty Cycle: Up to 12,000 pages / month
Inks Cartridges of The Canon PIXMA MX924
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 separate ink tanks: PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- Optional Ink Cartridges: Optional high yield XL ink tanks: PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), PGI-455PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow)
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 375 document pages or 2,300 photos, Optional XL: 620 document pages or 4,600 photos, Optional XXL: 1,000 document pages or 7,500 photos
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,645 document pages or 421 photos, Optional XL: 5,000 document pages or 1,130 photos
- C (Cyan): Standard: 332 document pages or 121 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 270 photos
- M (Magenta): Standard: 333 document pages or 140 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 313 photos
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 329 document pages or 120 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 271 photos
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 331 document pages or 126 photos, Optional XL CMY: 690 document pages or 283 photos
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA GM2040 Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX924 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX924 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX924 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX924 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX924 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX924 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX924 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX924 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX924 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX924 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX924 Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 for macOS||Download|