Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MG5320 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MG5320 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MX455 Driver Download
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MG5320
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds8, Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm9, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm9
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print11, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing9, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets
- Photo Connect Media Card Support: Memory Card Support5 SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard MultiMediaCard Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ USB flash memory Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro
Paper Compatibility of The Canon PIXMA MG5320
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- CD/DVD: Printable Disc
The Scanner of Canon PIXMA MG5320
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode13, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Copier of The Canon PIXMA MG5320
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 14 seconds9
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom
General of The Canon PIXMA MG5320
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, PIXMA Cloud Link, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1, Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)5, PictBridge11 (Cable not included), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)7
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX12, Full HD Movie Print11, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu EX
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.8 W x 14.5D x 6.6 H
- Weight: 18.3 lbs
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.00 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA G3510 Printer Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MG5320 MP Driver Ver. 1.01 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1c for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MG5320 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a for macOS||Download|