When you buy a new printer for your home, business, or want to replace an old printer, you have to make sure that you do your research. Here at Canon Printer Drivers, we've put together a list of the best quality printers and software we provide.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1
The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 is one of the printers that is issued with the best specs and very easy operation and drivers that are easy to find.
Specifications of The Canon PIXMA PRO-1
- Printer Type: Professional Inkjet Printer
- Printing Method: LUCIA 12 Pigment Ink System
- Print Speed (up to): 8 x 10 (Color) Bordered Photo, Approx. 2 minutes 10 seconds311 x 14 (Color & Grayscale) Photo, Approx. 2 minutes 55 seconds3
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi1Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi1
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-29
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size (Color) 4
- Ink Capacity: 12
Key Features of The Canon PIXMA PRO-1
- Borderless Printing4
- CD/DVD Printing
- Grayscale Photo Printing
- Photo Printing
- 2-Way Paper Feeding
- Advanced Pattern Print
- Ambient Light Correction5
- Auto Sheet Feeder
- Index Print
- Fine Art Paper Support
Software Included of The Canon PIXMA PRO-1
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
- PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver
- Color Management Tool Pro
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- Easy-PhotoPrint Pro2
- Solution Menu
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Printer
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download drivers or software for the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer, you must click on the download link we have provided in the table below.
|PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver Ver.2.03 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA PRO-1 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 for macOS||Download|