Canon PIXMA E474 Specifications
Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi
Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹
Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹
Borderless Printing: Not available
Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation
CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
Ink Efficient Series Cartridges
Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)
A4 color documents printing¹
Black: 400 pages
Colour: 300 pages
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501)
Maximum Paper Input:
Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper)
Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal
Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm
Envelopes: DL, COM10
Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m²
Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹
A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14sec¹
Scanning Depth (Input / Output):
Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
Scott: Approx. 28sec¹
sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm¹
21 copies (max.)
Document copying (plain paper)
Max. copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm
(A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin)
Interface Type - PC / Mac
Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
Interface Type - Other
PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
Canon Print Service Plugin (Android)
Google Cloud Print
Access point mode
Canon PIXMA E474 Drivers
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: E474 series Full Driver & Software Package
Release date: 15 July 2016
File: Get driver here
Release date: 01 April 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA E474 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA E474 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA E474 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA E474 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA E474 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA E474 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.