Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software product of Canon PIXMA TS5051 Printer. The Drivers available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Drivers Printer
PIXMA TS5050 (BLACK)
PIXMA TS5055 (BLACK)
PIXMA TS5053 (GREY)
PIXMA TS5051 (WHITE)1
Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi
Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) ChromaLife100 inks
Mono Print Speed; Approx. 12.6 ipm3
Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm4
Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 39 seconds5
Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
Two Sided Printing: Manual operation
Cartridges And Yields
Standard Ink Cartridges:
5 individual ink tanks
PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black)
Optional XL Ink Cartridges:
High yield XL ink tanks
PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
CLI-571BK XL (Black)
CLI-571C XL (Cyan)
CLI-571M XL (Magenta)
CLI-571Y XL (Yellow)
Cartridge Yield (Plain paper):
A4 Colour Document6
Pigment Black: 300 pages
Pigment Black XL: 500 pages
Black: 1795* pages
Black XL: 4000* pages
Cyan: 345 pages
Cyan XL: 715 pages
Magenta: 306 pages
Magenta XL: 645 pages
Yellow: 347 pages
Yellow XL: 715 pages
* Estimated supplemental yield
Cartridge Yield (Photo print):
Pigment Black: 2145* photos
Pigment Black XL: 4350* photos
Black: 376* photos
Black XL: 810* photos
Cyan: 121 photos
Cyan XL: 257 photos
Magenta: 136 photos
Magenta XL: 340 photos
Yellow: 127 photos
Yellow XL: 294 photos
* Estimated supplemental yield
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: TS5051 series Full Driver & Software Package
Release date: 30 September 2016
File: Get driver here
File version: 4.3.4a
Release date: 09 October 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA TS5051 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA TS5051 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TS5051 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.