Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software product of Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer. The Drivers are available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer
Printer Specifications Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Drivers
5-Color 24-inch Printer
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to)
Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
USB 2.0 High-Speed
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Ink Printer Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Drivers
Ink Droplet Size: Minimum 5 picoliter
Ink Capacity: 55 ml per color
Ink Droplet Size: Pigment Ink
Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
2 GB (Physical)
Cut Sheet - 8”- 17” / Roll Feed - 8” - 24”
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
8” - 24”
Paper Feed Method
Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front Output
Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG
Noise Level Approx
Operation: 42 dB (A)
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 5.8 Bels
18 x 39 x 30 (H x W x D)
approx.82 lbs (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
Maximum: 52W or less
Standby 3.6W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Print Head (PF-06)Maintenance
Ink Tanks (PFI-030)
Cutter Blade (CT-08)
Software Included Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Drivers
TA Unified Printer Driver, Accounting Manager, Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print & Share, Free Layout Tool, Free Layout Plus, imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows®/Mac®, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, Canon PRINT Inkjet Selphy, Easy Photo Print Editor
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Ink Cartridges
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: imagePROGRAF TA-20 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.12
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52
Release date: 11/20/20
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.