Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software product of Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Drivers Printer. The Drivers are available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Printer Specifications Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Drivers
5-Color 44-inch Printer
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to)
Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh® OS 10.12.6 and later
USB 2.0 High-Speed
Ink Printer Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Drivers
Ink Droplet Size
160 ml, 330ml or 700ml per color
Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
128 GB (Virtual) 2 GB (Physical)
Cut Sheet - 6” - 44”
Roll Feed - 6” - 44”
Maximum Roll Print Length
Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters)
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Roll Feed: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output
Front Loading Manual Feed: Cut Sheet, Front Output
SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, PDF, JPEG
Noise Level Approx
Operation: 51 dB (A) or less
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.9 Bels or less
46” x 63” x 47” (Main unit and TX Stacker)
46” x 63” x 39” (Main unit and Catch Basket Opened)
approx. 278 lbs (Main unit and TX Stacker; roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
approx. 252 lbs (Main unit and Catch Basket roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
Maximum: 116W or less
Standby 2.0W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
User-replaceable items Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Drivers
Print Head (PF-06), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-30), Ink Tanks (PFI-110/PFI-310/PFI-710)
Software Available Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Drivers
Accounting Manager, Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print Plus, Printer Driver Extra Kit, Free Layout Plus, TX Unified Printer Driver, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite for Windows, Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, CPP Publisher Select, CPP Driver Select
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Ink Cartridges
- Canon PFI-710 Black and Colour Ink Cartridge 5 Pack (Original)
- Canon PFI-710BK Black Ink Cartridge (Original)
- Canon PFI-710MBK Matte Black Ink Cartridge (Original)
- Canon PFI-710C Cyan Ink Cartridge (Original)
- Canon PFI-710M Magenta Ink Cartridge (Original)
- Canon PFI-710Y Yellow Ink Cartridge (Original)
- Cartridge People A4 Extra White (170 CIE) Copy Paper 80gsm 2500 Sheets
- Cartridge People A4 Extra White (170 CIE) Copy Paper 80gsm 500 Sheets
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: imagePROGRAF TX-4100 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.41
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 03/16/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Drivers Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Drivers Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 Drivers Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4100 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.