Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software product of Canon PIXMA G3560 Printer. The Drivers are available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA G3560 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA G3560
Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
Print Technology: 2 FINE Print Head (Black and Colour)
Refillable ink tank printer
Mono Print Speed: approx. 10.8 ipm2
Colour Print Speed: approx. 6.0 ipm3
Photo Print Speed
Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 45 seconds4
A4, LTR, 4" x 6" (10x15cm), 5" x 7" (13x18cm), 7" x 10" (18x25cm), 8" x 10" (20x25cm), Square 3.5” (89 mm x 89 mm), Square 5” (127 mm x 127 mm), Card Size 2.17” x 3.58” (55 x 91 mm)5
Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation
Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101),
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101),
Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501)
High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N),
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201),
Cardstock (manufactured by Neenah Paper and INKPRESS)
Greeting Card (manufactured by Avery and RedRiverPaper)
Canon Red Label Superior (WOP111)
Canon Oce Office Colour Paper (SAT213)
Restickable Photo Paper(RP-101)
Magnetic Photo Paper(MG-101)
Dark Fabric Iron on Transfers (DF-101),
Light Fabric Iron on Transfers (LF-101),
Double-sided Matte Paper (MP-101D)
Maximum Paper Input
Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
Cartridges and Yields
Standard Ink Cartridges
Cartridge Yield (Plain Paper)
A4 color documents printing6
Black: 6,000 pages (Economy mode 7,600 pages)7
Colour: 7,700 pages
* Estimated supplemental yield
Cartridge Yield (Photo)
10x15cm color photo printing8
Colour: 2,200 photos
* Estimated supplemental yield
Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi 9
Line Scanning Speed
Colour: 3.5 ms/line(300dpi)
Greyscale: 1.5 ms/line(300dpi)10
Scanning Depth (Input / Output)
Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Maximum Document Size
A4/LTR (216 x 297 mm)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA G3560 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: G3560 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date:20 August 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 1.3
Release date: 01 April 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA G3560 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA G3560 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA G3560 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA G3560 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA G3560 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA G3560 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.