Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Specification
Printer Canon SELPHY CP800 Black
Printer Type: Compact Photo Printer
Printing Method: Dye-Sublimation
Features Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Drivers
2.5 Tilt-up LCD, 8 Multi-Language UI, Battery (Optional), My Colors, PictBridge, Red-Eye Correction, Power Save, Anti-theft Wire Lock Slot (Kensington lock-style) Borderless/Bordered, Brightness (Manual), Date Print, DPOF6, File No. Print, Face Fine Print, ID Photo Print (6 copies of 1 image), Index Print, Layout Print (Fixed Size, 1-up/2-up/4-up/8-up), Movie Print, Portrait Image Optimize (i-Contrast, Noise Reduction), Shuffle (8 /20 images per sheet), Smooth Skin, Wireless Printing (via Bluetooth device)
Print Speed (up to) Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Drivers
Postcard Size:Borderless Photo: 47 seconds5
Print Resolution (Up to) Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Drivers
Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 levels of color
Card (2.13 x 3.39), Postcard (3.94 x 5.83)
5.3 (W) x 2.7 (H) x 7.0 (D)
Weight: 2.0 lbs.
1-year limited warranty. Toll-free technical phone support.
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver
Compact Photo Printer Solution Disk
SELPHY Photo Print
Direct Print Built-In Card Reader Functions
SD™ Memory Card miniSD™ Card microSD™ Card SDHC™ Memory Card SDXC™ Memory Card miniSDHC™ Card microSDHC™ Card microSDXC™ Card MultiMediaCard® MMCplus Card MMCmobile Card MMCmicro Card HC MMCplus Card RS-MMC™ Card CF® Card Microdrive® xD-Picture Card ™ Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro™
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: SELPHY CP800 Black series Full Driver & Software Packager
File version: 7.32bit
Release date: 09/08/10
File: Get driver here
File version: 6.5.0
Release date: 06/08/15
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon SELPHY CP800 Black driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon SELPHY CP800 Black driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon SELPHY CP800 Black printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon SELPHY CP800 Black printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon SELPHY CP800 Black driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon SELPHY CP800 Black printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.