Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA iP6000D Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:29 ppm (approx. 2.1 seconds per page) Color:20 ppm (approx. 3 seconds per page) 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 51 seconds
Number of Nozzles
Black: 320Color: 1,536 - 256 x 2 (B,Y) + 512 x 2 (C,M)Total Nozzles: 1,856
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port(Cable not included)
PGI-5 Pigment Black
Letter, legal, Credit Card(2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
Noise Level Approx
34.2 dB(A) in the best quality mode
16.5(W) x 11.8(D) x 6.3(H)
120V AC, 60 Hz
Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
Software Included Canon PIXMA iP4200 Drivers
CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage.
Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Drivers
- 4-Pack Canon CLI-8BK/C/M/Y Compatible Inkjet (with Chip) [BK+C+M+Y]
- 5-Pack Canon PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK/C/M/Y Compatible Inkjet (with Chip) [1BK,1PBK,1C,1M,1Y]
- 10-Pack Canon PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK/C/M/Y Compatible Inkjet (with Chip) [2BK,2PBK,2C,2M,2Y]
- Canon PGI-5BK Compatible Black Inkjet Cartridges (with Chip)
- 3 x Pack Canon PGI-5BK Compatible Black Inkjet Cartridges (with Chip)
- Canon CLI-8BK Compatible Black Inkjet Cartridges (with Chip)
- Canon CLI-8C Compatible Cyan Inkjet Cartridges (with Chip)
- Canon CLI-8M Compatible Magenta Inkjet Cartridges (with Chip
- Canon CLI-8Y Compatible Yellow Inkjet Cartridges (with Chip)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP4200 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.00
Release date: 03/12/10
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP4200 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA iP4200 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP4200 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.