Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA iP8720 Drivers
Type Photo Printer
AirPrint3, Borderless Printing13, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print9, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden8, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions11, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge12, Wireless Printing2, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM10
Print Speed (up to)
4x6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds5,6Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 14.5 ipm 5,6Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 10.4 ipm5,6
Number of Nozzles
Color: 5,632 / Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi 1
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)2
PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
CLI-251 Cyan XL
CLI-251 Magenta XL
CLI-251 Yellow XL
CLI-251 Gray XL
CLI-251 Black XL
PGI-250 Pigment Black
Ink Droplet Size
1, 2 and 5
4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder
Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
23.3(W) x 13.1(D) x 6.3(H)
1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.16
Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Drivers
- Canon PGI-250 PGBK XL Black Ink Tank
- Canon CLI-251BK XL Black Ink Tank
- Canon PGI-250 PGBK Black Ink Tank
- Canon CLI-251BK Black Ink Tank
- Canon PGI-250/CLI-251 4 Color Combo Ink Pack
- Canon CLI-251 XL 3 Color Ink Pack
- Canon CLI-251 4 Color Ink Pack
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 220.127.116.11
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP8720 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA iP8720 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iP8720 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP8720 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP8720 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iP8720
- printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.