Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printer which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printer series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA iP4920 Drivers
Premium Inkjet Photo Printer
Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Camera Phone Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Fun Filter Effects, Quiet Mode, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output Tray Sensor, PictBridge
Print Speed (up to)
4x6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds3Black: Up to 12.5 ipm4Color: Up to 9.3 ipm4
Number of Nozzles
Black: 512 / Color: 4,096 / Total: 4,608
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi2Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
PictBridge (Cable not included)
Ink Droplet Size
Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5
4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. 10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder
150 pages Cassette: 150 pages
Paper Compatibility Canon PIXMA iP4920 Drivers
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope CD/DVD: Printable Disc
Output Tray Capacity
Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages, Cassette: 150 Pages
Noise Level Approx
46.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode
17.0(L) x11.7(W) x 6.0(H)
(Approx.) 18W Printing (0.8W Standby)
1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support9
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA iP4920 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print6
Solution Menu EX
Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA iP4290 Printer Drivers
- Compatible CLI-8M Magenta Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-550XLBK High Capacity Compatible Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-545 Black Ink Cartridge
- Compatible Canon PGI-525 Black Ink
- Canon PGI-250 Original Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP4920 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.56
Release date: 07/22/15
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA iP4920 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP4920 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.