One of the advantages of the Canon iX6520 printer is that it has 3-way paper reasoning that allows you to publish photos and also files a lot more efficiently and swiftly. And also the advantages supplied by Canon PIXMA printers we can conclude that this one printer is planned for corporate usage because of almost all of its attributes appropriate for the heavy jobs.
Specifications Canon PIXMA iX6520 Drivers
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless4, Document Printing, Photo Printing
Print Speed (up to)
4x6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds6Black: ESAT: Approx. 11.3 ipm7Color: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm7
Number of Nozzles
Color: 4,096Black: 512Total: 4,608
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi1Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Ink Droplet Size
Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. 10 Envelope
Output Tray Capacity
Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
Noise Level Approx
11.8(L) x 21.7(W) x 6.3(H)
Toll-free technical phone support plus 1- year limited warranty with the InstantExchange program.
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
iX6520 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Ink Cartridges
- PGI-225/CLI-226 4 Color Ink Pack
- CLI-226 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 4 Color Ink Pack
- CLI-226 3 Color Ink Pack
- PGI-225 Black Twin Ink Pack
- PGI-225 Black Ink Tank
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iX6520 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.56c
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA iX6520 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iX6520 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.