Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers
The Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
Specifications Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers
- Printing Method Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to) Black Up to 30 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Paper Sizes: 150 sheets (facedown)
- Printer Features Printer Language Canon UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Paper Weights 16 to 32 lb. (cassette) 16 to 51 lb. (multipurpose tray)
- Copier Copy Resolution (up to) Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Copy Speed (up to) Up to 30 CPM (letter)
- Type Monochrome Laser
- Zoom 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones 256 levels
- First Copy Time: Approx. 8 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder 50-sheet1
- Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14
- ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Memory Sort
- Toner Saver Mode 2 on 1
- I.D. Card Copy
Canon drivers for Windows®, Document Management & OCR Software
Power Consumption (approx.)
1090W (Max) 3W (Energy Saver Mode)
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.7 (W) x 18.6 (D) x 18.3 (H)
Approx. 48.5 lbs.
1 year limited warranty4
Canon imageCLASS D1150 Printer Ink Cartridges
Cartridge 120 Black
- Yields approx. 5,000 pages based on ISO/IEC Standard
Cartridge 120 Value Pack
- Dual Full Yield Cartridge, 10,000 sheets ISO/IEC
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imageCLASS D1150 DriversDriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: imageCLASS D1150 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0
Release date: 10/14/16
File: Get driver here
File version: 2.15.9
Release date: 11/18/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS D1150 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imageCLASS D1150 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.