Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers
The Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
Specifications Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 17 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)2 Up to 35 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)2
- First Print Time: 6 seconds or less (letter)
- Printer Language: UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size: Up to Legal
- Duplex Print: Yes
- Print Modes: Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Save, Page Composer
- Print Memory: 128 MB (Shared)
- Direct Print from USB: JPEG, TIFF
- Copy Type: Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed: Up to 35 ppm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed: Up to 17cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 17 seconds
- First Copy Time: Less than 8 seconds3
- Recovery Time: 5 seconds or less
- Maximum Number of Copies: 99 copies
- Duplex Copy/Bind Time: 1 to 2 / Book, Calendar
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25%, 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom: 25 - 400% in 1% increments
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)4
- Fax Resolution: Up to 400 x 400 dpi (ultra-fine)
- Transmission Time: JBIG (approx. 3 seconds)
- Memory Capacity: Up to 512 sheets5
- Speed Dials: 19 one-touch speed dials 181 coded dials
- Group Dialing: 199 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting: 210 destinations
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical) 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Legal, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- Duplex Scan: Yes
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Output File Formats: Hi-Compression PDF, Searchable PDF, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG6
- Scan Features: Scan to USB Host 1.1 (PDF, JPEG, TIFF), Rotate Image
- Pull Scan: USB and Network
Paper Handling Specifications
- Standard Paper Source(s): 500-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray1
- Optional Paper Source(s): 500-sheet cassette1
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet duplex1
- Paper Output: 150 sheets (face down)
- Paper Weight: 16-32 lb. bond (cassette) 16-51 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive
- Media Types: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Bond Paper, Label, Small Documents (i.e. Index Card)
- Envelope Capacity: 5 envelopes (multipurpose tray)
- Envelope Types: Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5, B5
Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s): USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed7, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI): Yes
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Safari 1.3.2 or higher
- Print Protocols: LPD, RAW, WSD
- Supported Network Protocols; TCP/IP v4, TCP/IP v6 (print only)
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Printer Ink Cartridges
Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)
- Canon 45.3 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
- Canon 47.1 lbs. (w/cartridge)
- Cartridge 120 (Yields approximately 5,000 pages)
- Single Cartridge System Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imageCLASS D1350 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: imageCLASS D1350 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 11/26/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.11.8
Release date: 11/18/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS D1350 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imageCLASS D1350 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.