Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon imageCLASS D1520 Drivers series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon imageCLASS D1520 Drivers
The Canon imageCLASS D1520 Drivers hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
Specifications Canon imageCLASS D1520 Drivers
- Printer Type Monochrome Laser Copier
- Print Speed Up to 35ppm (1-sided plain paper letter) Up to 17ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time 6.3 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language UFR II
- Print Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
- Maximum Print Size Up to Legal
- Duplex Print Yes
- Print Modes Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory 1 GB (Shared)
- Direct Print from USB JPEG, TIFF, PD
- Copy Type Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed Up to 35ppm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed Up to 17cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time 16 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time 10 seconds or less3
- Recovery Time 5 seconds or less
- Maximum Number of Copies Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement 25 - 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size Platen: Up to Legal / ADF: 5.1 x 5.5 to Legal
- Copy Features Frame Erase, Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Scan Type Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth 24-bit
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 dpi (software interpolated resolution)
- Scan Size Platen: Up to Legal, ADF: 5.1 x 5.5 to Legal
- Duplex Scan Yes
- Compatibility TWAIN, WIA 2.0, ICA
- Output File Formats JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, PDF (OCR)
- Scan Features Push Scan, Pull Scan, Scan to USB
- Pull Scan USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to PC) USB and Network
Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s) USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network)
- Mobile Functions Canon PRINT Business5, Apple® AirPrint®6, Mopria™ Print Service7, Google Cloud Print™8
- Network Functions Print, Scan (SMB, E-mail, FTP), PC Fax
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI) IE 7.0 or higher, Safari 3.2.1 or higher
- Print Protocols LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6)
- TCP/IP Set of Application Services Bonjour (mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6
- Network Management Protocols SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4, IPv6)
- Environmental Specifications
- Power Consumption Approx: 600 W (during operation), 9 W (standby), Energy Saver Mode: 1.2 W (USB), 1.4 W (wired)
- Typical Energy Consumption 1.2kWh
Canon imageCLASS D1520 Printer Ink Cartridges
- 45 lbs. (w/o cartridge), 46.7 lbs. (w/cartridge)
- Cartridge 120 (Yields approx. 5,000 pages),
- Single Cartridge System
- Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imageCLASS D1520 Printer Download
Windows Operating systemName: imageCLASS D1520 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 12/01/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.11.8
Release date: 11/18/21
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS D1520 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon imageCLASS D1520 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS D1520 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imageCLASS D1520 Printer can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS D1520 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imageCLASS D1520 Printer and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.