Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon imageCLASS D1550 Drivers series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
The Canon imageCLASS D1550 Drivers hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
Specifications Canon imageCLASS D340 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:15 ppm letter
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:600 x 600 dpi
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
- Canon S35 Cartridge (Yield: 3,500 pages)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages
- yield is based on 5% coverage document
Copier /Copy Canon imageCLASS D340 Drivers
- Copy Resolution (up to): 1200 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to): Letter - 15 cpm, Legal - 12.5 cpm
- Zoom: 50%-200% in 1% increments
- First Copy Time: 11 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: Preset Reduction - 50%, 64%, 78%; Preset Enlargement - 129%, 200%
- Copy Features: Memory Collate, 2 on 1, Toner Save Mode
Standard Canon imageCLASS D340 Drivers
- Standard Interface: USB
- Power Source: 120 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.): 65 kW (maximum)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 21.4(W) x 17.6(D) x 17.8(H)
- Weight: 35.2 lbs.
1-year limited warranty with Exchange Program (conditions and restrictions apply, see warranty card for details)
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
Ink Cartridges Of Canon imageCLASS D340 Printer
- Canon S35 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 7833A001AA
- Canon FX8 Original Black Toner Cartridge 8955A001AA
- Canon S35 Original Black Toner Cartridge 7833A001AA
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imageCLASS D340 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: imageCLASS D340 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 07/16/15
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.0.4
Release date: 18-Nov-2021
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS D340 Drivers Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon imageCLASS D340 Drivers Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS D340 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imageCLASS D340 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS D340 Drivers Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imageCLASS D340 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.