Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon imageCLASS D550 Drivers series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
Specifications Canon imageCLASS D550 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black: Up to 26 ppm (letter)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
- Canon Cartridge 128
- CRG Yield 2,100
- The yield based on ISO/IEC Standard
Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Bond Paper, Label, Small Documents(i.e. Index Card), Booklet (up to 3/4 thickness)
- 16 to 43 lb. bond (cassette)
- 16 to 43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Copier Copy Resolution (up to): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to): Up to 26cpm Letter
- Type: Monochrome Laser
- No. of Copies: Maximum 99 copies
- Zoom: 25-400% in 1% increments
- Halftones: 256 levels
- First Copy Time: Approximately 9 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% 50%, 64%, 78%/ 129%, 200% 400%
ID Card Copy, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, Collate, Memory Sort, Auto Background Control
Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Interpolated:9600 x 9600
- Color Depth: 24-bit
Max. Document Size
- Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11
- ADF: 5.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14
Hi-Compression PDF, Searchable PDF, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP 1
General Other Features
- TWAIN, WIA
USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed
Canon Drivers, Document Management & OCR Software
Power Consumption (approx.)
- 1,090W (Max)
- 10W (Standby)
- 3W (Energy Saver Mode)
- Dimension (W x D x H) 15.4 (W) x 16.9 (D) x 14.3 (H)
- 27.4 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
- 28.7 lbs. (w/cartridge)
- 1-year limited carry-in/exchange warranty
- Extended warranty available
Ink Cartridges Of Canon imageCLASS D550 Printer
- COMPATIBLE 6 CANON 128 BLACK TONER CARTRIDGE COMBO (3500B001AA)
- COMPATIBLE 20 CANON 128 BLACK TONER CARTRIDGE COMBO (3500B001AA)
- COMPATIBLE CANON 128 BLACK TONER CARTRIDGE | ABSOLUTE TONER
- COMPATIBLE MICR CANON 128 BLACK LASER TONER CARTRIDGE | ABSOLUTE TONER
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imageCLASS D550 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: imageCLASS D550 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 12/07/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.11.8
Release date: 11/18/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS D550 Drivers Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon imageCLASS D550 Drivers Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS D550 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imageCLASS D550 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS D550 Drivers Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imageCLASS D550 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.