Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Drivers series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Drivers
The Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Drivers hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
Specifications Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Drivers
- PRINTING METHOD Laser Beam Printing
- PRINT SPEED4 Up to 40 ppm (Letter); Up to 32 ppm (Legal)
- FIRST PRINT OUT TIME Approx. 5.3 Seconds
- RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME 750 - 4,000 Pages
- PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi) 600 x 600
- STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES UFR II, PCL6, PCL5, Adobe PostScript 3
- DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING Automatic (Standard)
- DIRECT PRINT Available from USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)
- PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES1 Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Mopria™ Print Service
- AUTHENTICATION Standard: Department ID Authentication
- DATA Standard: Verify System at Startup
- NETWORK Standard: IP/MAC Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6
- DOCUMENT Standard: Secure Print
- WI-FI AUTHENTICATION METHODS Wi-Fi Infrastructure Mode
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Wi-Fi Access Point: WPA2-PSK (AES)
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT Temperature: 50 to 86º F
- Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS AC 120-127 V:6.5 A, 60 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION Maximum: Approx. 1300 W
- Standby: Approx. 8.5 W
- Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.33 kWh
- STANDARDS ENERGY STAR Qualified, Currently Rated EPEAT Silver 2
Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Printer Ink Cartridges
- imageCLASS Toner 057 Black
- imageCLASS Toner 057 Black, High Capacity
- imageCLASS Optional Paper Cassette AH1
- Up to 550 Pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
imageCLASS LBP226dw Printer Download
Windows Operating systemName: imageCLASS LBP226dw series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.60
Release date: 01/21/22
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.19.10
Release date: 01/19/22
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Driverson on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the imageCLASS LBP226dw can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the imageCLASS LBP226dw and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.