Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software product of Canon PIXMA Canon PIXMA TS702 Printer. The Drivers are available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA TS702 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
- 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 Seconds1
- Black: Document (Letter): Approx. 15.0 ipm (ESAT)1
- Color: Document (Letter): Approx. 10.0 ipm (ESAT)1
Number of Nozzles
Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi12
3.5 x 3.5 Square, 4 x 4 Square, 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 7 x 10, 8 x 10 Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Other: Greeting Cards, Magnetic Photo Paper, Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs, Restickable Photo Paper, T-Shirt Transfers, U.S. 10 Envelopes, Recycled paper, and Chlorine-free paper can be used
AirPrint2, Mopria® Print Service6, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Borderless Printing4, Black Ink / Color Ink Only Printing (Windows Only), Canon PRINT app3, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software/app9, Greeting Cards, Message In Print app11, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link3, Wireless Printing5
Front Paper Cassette: 250 Sheets of Plain Paper
Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
General Other Features
5-Color Individual Ink System, Automatic Replenishment Service (ARS) Capable, Auto Power On/Off, Bluetooth Connectivity8, Canon PRINT app3, Canon Print Service16, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM17, Wireless Direct Connection, Energy Star® Certified, Hybrid Ink System, Standard MIB (Management Information Base) Support, PIXMA Cloud Link3, Quiet Mode, Wireless Connect18
- Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge / Wireless PictBridge15
- Wi-Fi®4 (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4 GHz)5
- Ethernet (100/10 Base-T)
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE8
- PIXMA TS702 Home Office Single Function Printer Driver
- Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software9
- PosterArtist Lite Software (Windows Only)24
- Master Setup
- My Printer (Windows Only)
- Network Tool
- Quick Menu
- Canon PRINT app3
- Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app9
- Message In Print app11
1-Year Limited Warranty with InstantExchange Program. 25
2 Line Full-Dot Matrix Display
FIRST PRINT OUT TIME (FPOT)
- FPOT (Black): Approx. 10 Seconds1
- FPOT (Color): Approx. 8 Seconds1
DUTY CYCLE & PRINT VOLUME
- 15,000 Pages13
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 250 – 1,000 Pages13
The ChromaLife100 System14 protects your photos from fading up to 100 Years of Album Life, or 30 Years Behind Glass (Light Fastness), or 20 Years Without The Glass (Gas Fastness)
VOICE SERVICE, SMART ASSISTANT & AUTOMATION SUPPORT
- Amazon Alexa™7
- Google Assistant™7
- IFTTT (IF This Then That) Support19
Canon PIXMA TS702 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-281 Dye-Based Ink
- PGI-280 PGBK: 11.2 ml (Std.) | 18.5 ml (XL) | 25.7 ml (XXL)
- CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y: 5.6 ml (Std.) | 8.3 ml (XL) | 11.7 ml (XXL)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA TS702 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: TS702 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.0.4
Release date: 18-Nov-2021
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon Canon PIXMA TS702 Drivers Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA TS702 Drivers Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TS702 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TS702 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TS702 Drivers Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TS702 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.