Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software product of Canon PIXMA Canon PIXMA TS8020 Printer. The Drivers are available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
- 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds 14
- Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm14
- Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 pm 14
Number of Nozzles
Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.10 Envelopes
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Other: U.S. 10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs
AirPrint2, Mopria® Print Service11, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)4, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
Output Tray Capacity
Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
Copier Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14
Reduction / Enlargement
25% - 400%
4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning1
48-bit Internal/24-bit External
Max. Document Size
8.5 x 11.7
Photo Connect Media Card Support
SD™, SDHC™, miniSD™, miniSDHC™, microSD™, microSDHC™5
General Other Features
4.3 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app7, PIXMA Cloud Link6, QuickStart
- HI-Speed USB
- PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)13
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Memory Card Slot5
- NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)4
- PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
- Scan Utility
- Master Setup
- My Printer (Windows Only)
- Network Tool
- My Image Garden12(Full HD Movie Print10, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden )
- Quick Menu
Dimension (W x D x H)
14.7(W) x 12.8(D) x 5.5(H)
1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free U.S.-based technical phone support.24
Chromalife10017; 100 Years Album life, 30 Years of Light Fastness, 20 Years of Gas Fastness
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-271 Dye Based Inks
- PGI-270 PGBK - 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 BK - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 C - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 M - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 Y - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 GY - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA TS8020 drivers download
Windows Operating systemName: TS8020 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 184.108.40.206
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TS8020 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.