Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software product of Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers. The Drivers are available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers
Specifications Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers
- Printing Method, Printer Functions Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send
- Print Speed (up to)
- Black/Color: Up to 50 PPM (General Office Mode - 600 dpi/Simplex) / 80 PPM (Office Document Mode - 300dpi/Simplex)3
- Black/Color: Up to 25 PPM (General Office Mode - 600 dpi/Duplex)3
- First Print Out (FPOT)3 As fast as 6.5 Seconds (from Ready Mode/Simplex) / 12.5 Seconds (from Sleep Mode/Simplex)
- Print Resolution (Up to) 1200x1200 dpi7
- Paper Sizes Cassette: 8.5x11 (Letter), 11.7x17 (Tabloid/Ledger), A3 , Multi-Purpose Tray: 4x6 to 13x19
- Automatic Sheet Feeder Capacity: 100 Sheets (Letter)
- Print Technology
- FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Line Print Head
- Maintenance Cartridges
- 1 Maintenance Cartridge
- Ink Type
- High-Density Pigment Ink (Water & Highlighter Resistant)
- Borderless Printing No
- Duplex Printing Standard
- Standard Print Languages
- PCL6, PDF Direct, PS3 (Postscript Level 3), UFR II, TIFF, JPEG, WSD Printing, XPS Direct
- Automatic Paper Size Sensor Standard
Standard: 2 Cassettes - 1,150 Sheets (550 Sheets/Per Cassette x2) + 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
Optional: 4 Cassettes - 2,250 Sheets (550 Sheets/Per Cassette x4) + 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
Paper WeightsCassettes 1-4: Minimum Weight: 14 lb. Bond, Maximum Weight: 80 lb. Cover/ 121 lb. Index
Plain Paper (64-105gsm), Thin Paper (52-63gsm), Thick Paper (106-220gsm) (Cassette 1 & 2 Only), Thick Paper (106-163gsm) (Cassette 3 Only) Colored Paper (64-82gsm), Recycled Paper (64-105gsm), Bond Paper (83-99gsm), 10 Envelopes (74-105gsm) (Cassette 1,2,3 Only)
Multi-Purpose Tray: Minimum Weight: 14 lb. Bond, Maximum Weight: 80 lb. Cover/ 121 lb. Index
Plain Paper (64-105gsm), Thin Paper (60-63gsm), Thick Paper (106-256gsm), Colored Paper (64-82gsm), Recycled Paper (64-105gsm), Bond Paper (83-99gsm), 10 Envelopes (74-105gsm), Canon Matte Photo Paper (4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 10x12, 8.5x11 (Letter), 13x19), 8.5x11 (Letter) Label (118-185gsm)
Copier Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers
- Copy Resolution (up to) Black/Color (Text & Graphics): Up to 600 dpi7
- Copy Speed (up to) Black/Color (ISO/Simplex): Up to 50 PPM8
- No. of Copies Up to 999 Copies
- First Copy Time As Fast As 5.8 Seconds (Simplex)8
- Reduction / Enlargement 25 - 400%
- Copy Features Page Continuous Scanning, 4-on-1 Reduced Layout, ID Card Copying, Mixed Document Loading, Erase Book Frame, Image Adjustment (Color, Quality & Sharpness Adjustment)
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Processor Information/Speed Cortex - A9 MP 800 MHz Dual Core / 800 MHz
- Duty Cycle Up to 100,000 Pages (Letter)19
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume 1,000 - 5,000 Pages (Letter)
- Environmental Information EPEAT Gold Rated, Energy Star® Certified
- Acoustic Information Acoustic Power Emissions: 7.0 dB(A), Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 55 dB(A)
Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-7200 Series XXL
- 4 Ink Cartridges (1x Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- PGI-7200 Series XXL Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Cartridges
- MC50 Maintenance Cartridge
- PGI-7200 Page Yield
- XXL Cartridge: Black 20,000 , Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 16,50022
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: WG7250 Multifunction Printer series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 09/27/19
File: Get driver here
File version: -
Release date: 11/02/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.