When you buy a new printer for your home, business, or want to replace an old printer, you have to make sure that you do your research. Here at Canon Printer Drivers, we've put together a list of the best quality printers and software we provide.
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 is one of the printers that is issued with the best specs and very easy operation and drivers that are easy to find.
Specifications of The Canon PIXMA iX6820 Drivers
AirPrint2, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing12, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, My Image Garden9, PIXMA Printing Solutions11, Solution Templates, Wireless Printing1, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM10, Quiet Mode
Print Speed (up to)
4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds5,6Black:ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm5,6Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm5,6
- Color: 4,096
- Black: 1,024
- Total: 5,120
- Color:9600 x 2400 dpi4
- Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Hi-Speed USB
- Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. 10 Envelope;
- Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Physical Dimensions 23.0(W) x 12.3(D) x 6.3(H)
Weight 17.9 lbs.
Warranty 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.15
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Ink Cartridge
- CLI-251 BK/C/M/Y 12 Color Combo Pack
- CLI-251 4 Color Pack
- CLI-251 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-251 3 Color Pack
- CLI-251 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-251 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-251 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-251XL 3 Ink Pack
- CLI-251XL Black
- CLI-251XL Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-251XL Magenta
- CLI-251XL Yellow
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iX6820 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: iX6820 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.02
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA iX6820 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iX6820 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iX6820 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iX6820 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.