Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MP750 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MP750 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers
- Printer Print Speed (up to)
- Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)
- Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)
- 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
- Number of Nozzles Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk), Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to), Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
- Ink Droplet Size 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes Letter, Legal Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility Plain paper, U.S. 10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4x6, letter), High-Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4x6, 5x7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (5x7, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4x6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)
- Copy Resolution (up to) Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to) Up to 25 CPM black (approx. 2.4 sec/page) Up to 17 ppm color (approx. 3.5 sec/page)
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%
- Copy Features Borderless, 2 on 1, Fit to Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Scanning Element Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7
- Photo Connect Direct Print Port (cable not included)
- Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included)
- Software Included CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft Omnipage SE8, Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0, and Easy-WebPrint
- Power Source 120V AC, 60Hz
- Dimension (W x D x H) 18.5 x 19.1 x 12.0
- Weight 30 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MP750 ink cartridges
- Canon BCI-3eBk
- Canon BCI-6 BK
- Canon BCI-6C
- Canon BCI-6M
- Canon BCI-6Y
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MP750 driver download
Windows Operating systemName: MP750 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 6.20
Release date: 10/16/09
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.0.4
Release date: 19-Jan-2022
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MP750 Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.