Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MP800R which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Drivers
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MP800R series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MP800R Drivers
- Printer Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 36 seconds1, Black: Up to 30 ppm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)1, Color: Up to 24 ppm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page)1
- Number of Nozzles, Black: 512, Color: 512 x 2 (Y, Bk) 1,024 x 2 (C,M) Total: 3,584
- Picoliter Size (color) 1 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black:600 x 600 dpi2, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10,
- Copy Speed (up to) Black: 30 cpm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 24 cpm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page)1
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%
- Copy Features Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
- Scanning Element Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:2,400 x 4,800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dp
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Color Depth Maximum: 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Photo Connect Direct Print Port (cable not included)
- Media Card Support CompactFlash, Microdrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro,™ SD Card™, and MultiMediaCard.™ The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card,™ Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick Duo Pro,™ and miniSD™ Card.™
- Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 (cable not included), IrDA4 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth5 v1.2 (Optional) Wireless LAN interface (IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b)
- Wired LAN Interface (RJ-45)
- Software Included CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft Omnipage SE,6 ArcSoft PhotoStudio, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer7
- Power Source AC 120 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimension (W x D x H) 18.6 W x 19.3 D x 9.5 H
- Weight 27.3 lbs
Canon PIXMA MP800R ink cartridges
- CLI-8 3 Color Multipack
- CLI-8BK Black Ink Tank
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- PGI-5BK Pigment Black
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MP800R Drivers Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP800R series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.11
Release date: 02/02/10
File: Get driver here
File version: 12.13.3
Release date: 08/05/11
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MP800R Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MP800R Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MP800R Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MP800R Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MP800R Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.