Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon PIXMA iP8740 series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Printer
The Canon PIXMA iP8740 hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA iP8740 Drivers
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology 6 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY)
- Mono Document Print Speed Approx. 14.5 ipm¹
- Colour Document Print Speed Approx. 10.4 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 36 seconds¹
- Two-Sided Printing Manual operation
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included)
- Paper Types Plain Paper Envelopes (DL, COM10)
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m²
- Software Included Printer driver
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 590 x 331 x 159 mm
- Weight 8.5 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Off Approx. 0.3 W
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Printer ink cartridges
- PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-451BK (Black)
- CLI-451C (Cyan)
- CLI-451M (Magenta)
- CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- CLI-451GY (Grey)
- PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black XL)
- CLI-451BK XL (Black XL)
- CLI-451C XL (Cyan XL)
- CLI-451M XL (Magenta XL)
- CLI-451Y XL (Yellow XL)
- CLI-451GY XL (Grey XL)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Drivers Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP8740 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.1
Release date: 28 February 2022
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP8740 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA iP8740 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iP8740 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP8740 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP8740 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iP8740 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.