Canon PIXMA MG280 w/ PP-201 is excellent for everyday printing, scanning, and copying, this speedy All-In-One includes the FINE cartridge system for high-quality photos and documents. Its compact design with stylish white finish takes up less space at home and ensures effortless paper loading and ink replacement
Print more for less. XL FINE cartridges of the Canon MG280 w/ PP-201 can bring significantly more pages and last longer between ink replacements – ideal if you print frequently - and can deliver up to 30% savings per page compared to their standard equivalents.
Advanced features from PIXMA MG280 w/ PP-201 like face recognition make it easy to search through all the photos on your PC, even those long forgotten and use them to create attractive new designs for printing.
Canon PIXMA MG280 w/ PP-201 Specifications:
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. 10 envelopes
- Printer Features Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to) FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds6
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%
- Copy Features Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Max. Resolutions, Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Software Included Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM MP280 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy Web-Print EX (Windows Only)4 Full HD Movie Print2 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
Canon PIXMA MG280 w/ PP-201 Printer ink cartridges
- CL-211 Color Cartridge
- CL-211XL Color Cartridge
- PG-210 Black Cartridge
- PG-210 XL / CL-211 XL Value Pack
- PG-210 XL Black Cartridge
- PG-210 XL/ CL-211 XL w/ GP502
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Drivers Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP280 w/ PP-201 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.56a
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get the driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get the driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it and then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.