Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software products of Canon PIXMA TS7450a Printer. The Drivers are available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA TS7450a Printer
Specifications Canon PIXMA TS7450a Drivers
- General Specifications Model Numbers PIXMA TS7450a (BLACK), PIXMA TS7451a (WHITE) 1
- Printer Specifications Resolution Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi, Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Paper Support Maximum Paper Input Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Scanner Specifications Scanner Type Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical) 1200 x 2400 dpi 8
- Copier Specifications Multiple Copy 99 copies max.
- Interface Display Type & Size OLED 1.44" (3.7cm)
- Physical Features Weight approx. 8.2 kg, Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Canon PIXMA TS7450a Printer ink cartridges
- Canon PG-560 (Black)
- Canon CL-561 (Colour)
- Canon PG-560XL (Black)
- Canon CL-561XL (Colour)
- Black: 180 pages
- Black XL: 400 pages
- Colour: 180 pages
- Colour XL: 300 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA TS7450a Drivers Download
Windows Operating systemName: TS7450a series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.02
Release date: 16 March 2022
File: Get the driver here
File version: 10.0.4
Release date: 17-Mar-2022
File: Get the driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA TS7450a Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it and then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA TS7450a Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TS7450a printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TS7450a Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TS7450a Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TS7450a Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.